Monday, March 16, 2009

More gifts, revealed!

Now that these have been "gifted" I can post the pictures!

First up, for my SIL's wedding shower ...





Potholders and an oven mitt. Fabrics look familiar? Yes, they match the apron I gave her a few weeks ago at another shower. Yay for coordination!
Patterns: from Simple Sewing my Lotta Jansdotter

Second, a purse for my SIL's birthday ...


Unknown fabric, purchased in fat quarters at The Calico Shoppe in Eau Claire, WI.
Pattern: The Buttercup Bag from Made by Rae


Great little pattern - a quick sew and free pattern! I have already made myself one (just haven't taken any pictures yet) and plan on making a few more.



And for a friend's baby, still on the way ...



A Sweet Norwegian Baby Cap and leggings. Yes, my favorite hat pattern once again, and this time little covers for little legs. Made with Dale Baby Ull. Too sweet! How I wish that I had discovered this before my boys were too big (have I said it before? Probably. I think it a lot, too).

The needles have been flying and scissors have been cutting. As usual, my projects are behind my photos and blogging. But you only know that because I just told you.

Until next time ...





Coming soon ... diaper cases, toddler backpacks, and more gift knitting ('cause I know that you will be waiting in great anticipation!).

No comments: