Thursday, March 5, 2009

ButtKnits Pants


I have finally found a knitted pants pattern for Thor! He is mostly cloth diapered, and has been most of his life. I have always wanted to do the wool soakers, but didn't want to buy what I could easily make, and just never seemed to make them (a common thing in my life!). Now, he is getting to be a big little guy, and finding a size has been the challenge. But I found some! I made my first pair and put them on him immediately after finishing. I love them! They will be great as we enter the land of potty training, too . . . as long as I remember that knitted pants do not work well with velcro on shoes.
Yarn: Ella Rae Classic Wool in navy
As always, more details on Ravelry
I like the pattern so much, that I have already cast on two pairs for gifts, and as soon as those are done I will cast on another pair for Thor. I am considering the cottage license to sell them, too, because I have so much spare time (hahaha). But I do have a lot of yarn that would work well!
Knit on!

No comments: