Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Seriously?

April? Seriously? That was my last post? Well, there has been a bit of sewing and knitting here and there but it very much got lost in the busy-ness of our summer life. With DH gone most of the summer, there was very little time for mama. I did start to sew myself some undies from old t-shirts and I LOVE THEM but I will not be showing them to you. Maybe in a pile someday. After we get a camera again (OH. YAH. Lost our camera in July, too).

Meanwhile, I have started the Christmas sewing and knitting plan and I am quite EXCITED about it all. Ordered some fun little tags, too. And the greatest ... I am going to do it all with stash. Don't feel bad, really. The stash is QUITE extensive so it is a bit like shopping in a store when I get to open the bins and bags and play with colors and look for patterns.

But right now, I just ran upstairs to get the fabric scissors. Really. But then I decided to look at the Sew Mama Sew blog and got distracted by the Pajama Party post. I have some adorable sheep flannel (a sheet I bought many years ago) and plan to make PJ's for the whole fam from it. Woo-hoo!

Oh, yah. Back to the cutting of little boy boxers. With an almost potty-trained little one (and with the same waist size as the older one) we are in need of some more boxers. Those I am willing to show you.

No comments: