Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blankets for Sale

For lack of a better place to do this right now, the following blankets are for sale. I will post a note here once I get this all better organized! Thanks for your understanding :)
All prices include shipping a U.S. address (lower-48 only) and tax (for Minnesotans). Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. Handmade in a smoke-free home and a pet-free sewing room (we do have a dog in the house). Seams are all sewn twice. Please comment if you have any questions!


Pink Silky Dot/Floral Flannel - $30


Yellow wavy chenille / pink and yellow floral - $35


Floral Brite Flannel / Orange Flannel (this is a really bright color!) - $25


Tropical Waves Flannel / Green Flannel (another REALLY bright color!) - $25


Floral Brite Flannel / BRIGHT Pink Flannel - $25

The 3 BRITE flannel blankets all coordinate with each other

(and I mean BRIGHT colors - very fun and cheery!)

No comments: