One-month old nephew has some skinny little legs! The BabyLegs that he has just won't stay up. Kool-aid dyed yarn to the rescue! These are still a bit big, but better.

Yarn: Knit Picks Bare Yarn in DK weight, dyed with Kool-Aid
Pattern: Based off of Legwarmies by Never Not Knitting
Using #3 DPN's, I cast on 36 stitches, ribbed for about 10 rows, then stockinette for 6", then ribbing again for 10 rows. Bind off. Repeat for the other leg.

2 comments:
I love this blog!
Karin, you could truly go into business. I can't tell you how many compliments and questions of "where can I order one?" I have received about my diaper bag. I LOVE it. :)
Ever since you had mentioned I should make something similar at the baby shower, I've had the thought in the back of my head, but was curious as to how they'd turn out. Those are so cute, Karin! Love the yarn! You are very talented. I hope you're doing well out in Wisconsin!
~Anne G
Post a Comment